SwiftKey Flow

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested. I adore SwiftKey, but I've never been a fan of the swiping keyboards. But if anyone can do it right, it SwiftKey. I'll definitely give it a go.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I like swiping on my phone, not so much on the N7. I'd love to see another swiping type keyboard as there are some quirks in Swype Beta that bug me.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Not for me. I previously was using swype, now switched to swiftkey...if I wanted to swipe, I would probably just go back to swype...

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see something new. SlideIT is decent but it's becoming a love/hate with their word predictions. When I type the word "the" but their first prediction is always "three", but when I type "three" I get "the". One of the many word complaints in their feedback.

Will be keeping my eye on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ceowin

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if it'll be an adjunct/update to SwiftKey 3 or a different product?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I use Swype beta and really like it, but the lack of editing arrows is dangerously close to a deal-breaker for me. Get through a long bit of text, find a typo three lines up, tap 20 times until I only have to retype half a line... Sigh.

That and autocorrect. If I'm tapping out something letter-by-letter, stop changing what I tapped to something I did not. Please show me suggestions, but if I hit spacebar, I meant what I typed.

But few keyboards do both of those things well, so Swype it is... For now.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

javi9600

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I really love Swiftkey and even though I didn't like swiping with Swype, I am interested in Swiftkey's implementation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad