App to read my emails or PDFs?

kieranmullen

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
also my wife's unit was purchased during the period they had the $25 special but she did in attach a credit card is that now too late?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

henywatty

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
For reading emails, two email apps are built in: Gmail and Email. There is also a wide range of email apps available on the Play store.

For reading PDFs, I recommend Adobe Reader. It's free, works quickly and smoothly, and gets the job done.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
The offer has ended now so I presume your to late unless you email Google directly.

Carnt go wrong with gmail, although all email companies have there own apps in the play store. I use a reader called "PDF reader" quite good to use.

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
While Adobe reader is adequate it is not far enough. For performance I recommend mantano it's clean and fast.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
default Android text to speech is terrible. I wonder why they didnt replace it with "Google Now"'s text to speech. its natural and amazing!!!

just to be clear even if you download apps which has the capability to read pdf's it would still use phones default TTS.

you can try out ezpdf reader. I know TTS is there. Dont know if there is any standalone app which comes with their own text to speech.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze