Purchased my Nexus 7 32GB today

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Links for Nexus 7 were no longer showing up on Office Depot's website. I wasn't sure if the Google event being canceled would effect it's release. Drove to my local Office Depot store and was able to purchase it. So excited :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I went to mine today. They wouldn't sell me one, but they have them in the back (I saw it). I was able to reserve one for pickup tomorrow though.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I went to mine today. They wouldn't sell me one, but they have them in the back (I saw it). I was able to reserve one for pickup tomorrow though.

I thought they were going to tell me the same thing. I was nervous when they went to the back to get it. Thought for sure they would tell me to come back tomorrow. When I saw it in their hand, I knew it was all mine. Now I can get it all setup and ready to go.

bobrapp

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Links for Nexus 7 were no longer showing up on Office Depot's website. I wasn't sure if the Google event being canceled would effect it's release. Drove to my local Office Depot store and was able to purchase it. So excited :)

I bought my 32gb yesterday from my local office depot. Love the increased storage over my 8gb.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
My Office Depot has the tickets for them but they denied having any in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair