Does anyone know how the 3g plan will work on the Nexus 7 for AT&T?
I had assumed it would be just like the iPad, where you activated it on the device when you needed it. Right now, I'm leeching off my parents' family plan on AT&T for $40 a month.
The fastest speeds I am getting right now is about 3.5mbps (sometimes 4 if I'm lucky). While this works fine for daily use, not sure I want to tether at those speeds. I'd rather have a tablet with data, so I can get the fastest speeds possible.
I would REALLY rather have had a Nexus 7 with LTE, but that's a rant for another topic
- 10-29-2012, 09:23 PM #2
- By slik6996 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2012, 07:38 PM
- By nmason3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:45 PM
- By Brodie05 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:08 AM
- By eshug1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:32 AM
- By l0v3mon3y08 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:53 PM