- 2 Posts
turn off sleep in settings
I want to use the GPS while traveling and its annoying when (after I set it to max 30 minutes ) I have to keep remembering to touch the screen every 29 minutes or it switches to sleep mode.
I just want it to run as a GPS should, is there a way to get at least more than 30 minutes screen time?
Any thoughts on this would be welcome.
- 10-30-2012, 02:45 AM #2
- 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM #3
- By Traveler5 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:36 AM
- By jewlzkrysti in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:03 PM
- By FootySr in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:47 PM
- By E.2da.D in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2010, 10:50 AM
- By haynesju in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 12-23-2009, 09:48 AM