4.2 keyboard

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
It's smooth and pretty accurate. I like the floating predictions. I would like to see a keyboard resize feature though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 4 got a system dump today go dig the apk out yourself if you really want it

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I like. But it crashes every time I try to add a word to the dictionary :p

Sent from my HTC One X
I'll agree with the other comment on this, I haven't experienced any problems adding a new word to the dictionary. I've added at least a good dozen words with no issues. I will state that I'm doing this from a GNex, so it is possible this is a N7 related issue?

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Android police just posted the updated version of the keyboard. This should be what we're going to see at release. I like the other build better. This does need to be flashed though. The word tracing trail is fatter and the floating prediction is just blue text in a gray box instead of gray with white outline.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/1...pulled-from-system-dump-and-ported-to-4-04-1/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The Swype looks pretty awesome... Anyone has the apk..

I believe Swype is a paid app, unless it has a trial feature, but if that's the case we don't condone stealing paid apps here :)

Check to see if they offer a trial version, I know SwiftKey let's you try it for around a month before buying.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon