Streaming TV apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is nice has a giant selection better than paying monthly for something like Netflix I would gladly purchase the full version or donate to this as a thank you.

The amazing galaxy s3 :D

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Some videos lag halfway through is that the connection or is that just a bad video? I'm using the mx player on my galaxy s3

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Any suggestions if it's the player or the wifi it seems to lag on mostly everything I watch unless I have a setting wrong or something :/

Mr Quince

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been watching plenty of videos on LTE. Some seem to lag a bit at first but get better , but most have been pretty good with no lag at all. Have come across a few that are unwatchable, could be the source of the video or your connection...
Also, the stock touchwiz video player works as well. That's what I've been using.
Good excuse to use the pop up play :)

Sent from my Sammy GS3

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Any suggestions if it's the player or the wifi it seems to lag on mostly everything I watch unless I have a setting wrong or something :/

I usually try a different video host if more than one is available, when I find a video lagging.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jparker71

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Nice app. Watched an episode of Growing Pains on my Dell Streak 7 this morning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else have problems with lag or stutter this weekend? Was OK before but we kept get

ting

ran

dom video freeze every few minutes. Pausing play for a few minutes to give it time to buffer didn't help any. :(

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else have problems with lag or stutter this weekend? Was OK before but we kept get

ting

ran

dom video freeze every few minutes. Pausing play for a few minutes to give it time to buffer didn't help any. :(

I was getting some lag and freezing also hopefully it stops maybe it was just the video or something.

Sailindawg

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Been liking this app a lot. However, I was watching Generation Kill. I got up to the 4th episode and I was no longer receiving the proper show. I was getting some other show instead. Kind a weird. The devs seem to be working on getting this app to work with the Logitech revue. I can load the app, but it doesn't seem to work Avia Player. I haven't tried to dive load MX Player. Anyone else using your with a revue?

dakunclear

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't seem to have any issues downloading it in canada I've used Mobo and the Samsung S3 default player for many other things but MX is the best H/W decoding makes it faster and better but I do have 1 question how can you tell that you have upgraded after you have paid? since I have even though I haven't used the app for more then 5 minutes I'm just a nice supporter of stuff that is good for me

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
just searched the forums and found this thread, downloaded it immediately with no issues, however a direct link to MX Player (which I have installed) would be nice....I mean after you select the show that should just automatically pop up, I got like 3 other choices, then selected the 2nd one and then another box pops up and then I can select MX Player....anyway VERY HAPPY now i can watch Justified and all 3 Seasons!!!! Whoo!!! Thanks!

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to tell where the servers at? Better yet, from your earlier post, is there a GOOD way to do this on a pc?

I built a stand alone AMD setup a year or so ago, win7, cablecard, 4 tuner ceaton and about 10 terabytes...... and there's still never anything to watch....:confused:

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to tell where the servers at? Better yet, from your earlier post, is there a GOOD way to do this on a pc?

I built a stand alone AMD setup a year or so ago, win7, cablecard, 4 tuner ceaton and about 10 terabytes...... and there's still never anything to watch....:confused:

just do an ip lookup or "whois" and you know where they are from that -- both available on browser

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
That place is F'ed up. Tried like 10 times to register and it always kicked me to a spammer page which instructed me to "contact us", which sent me to FAQ, which sent me back to contact us, which has been disabled by administrator......... Worst than dealing with the DMV....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol