- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Chrome Won't Remember Defaults
Anyone else get this?
Any time I try to open a link to a site like YouTube, I'm prompted to choose which app to open with. I've chosen countless times which app to 'Always' open with, but nothing seems to stick. Always happens with stuff like Wikipedia or YouTube which I have an alternative app for. I get a pop-up and choose again...
I've cleared defaults and the cache under the settings with no luck. Other apps which have the pop-up option seem to remember their defaults, save for Chrome.
Anyone else get this? I'm stock for everything.
- 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM #2
- 01-05-2013, 05:22 PM #3
- 05-16-2013, 12:27 PM #4
- By inertianinja in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:59 AM
- By pcguys in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
- By Sandman333 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 03:36 PM
- By Mastaking in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2012, 08:59 PM
- By lawdawgmon in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:52 PM