Problem with the network 500
I recently got power back on and I go to YouTube on my n7 to watch a video and it gives me a problem saying network 500. I logged out and now I can't log back in. I can still watch YouTube videos it I cannot log into my account. did something happen to my account?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-03-2012, 07:40 AM #2
Re: Problem with the network 500
I started getting the same error tonight about an hour or two ago. Everything else seems OK except logging in to YouTube and downloading video from Google Play. Not sure what the issue is, just hoping it's temporary.
- 11-03-2012, 08:49 AM #3
- 03-27-2015, 03:35 PM #4
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:38 PM
- By BurgesS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:33 AM
- By guigui357 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:19 PM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:35 PM