Game saves

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I got a 16gb nexus but have installed a few to many games and now have barely any space left.

I got need for speed 2gb, real racing, modern combat, max payne and asphalt all 1.5gb, got mass effect, GTA, dead trigger all like half a GB in size.

So my point where are game saves, Carn't seem to find anything, id love to uninstall one and come back where I was before. I did uninstall asphalt but when I reinstalled I had to start from the beginning.

Anyone help?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for that too. I haven't tried it, but this seems to be the answer. It has my games here.
uploadfromtaptalk1352019842023.jpg

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
When I read 16GB isn't enough storage it boggles my mind that I use to program 12-bit wide DEC PDP 8/L computers that had a main memory of 4,096 twelve-bit words and we used tape drives for storage since the 1.5MB hard drives were still too expensive.

Then again in 1977, Ken Olsen founder and CEO of the 2nd largest computer manufacture Digital Equipment Corp said, "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
When I read 16GB isn't enough storage it boggles my mind that I use to program 12-bit wide DEC PDP 8/L computers that had a main memory of 4,096 twelve-bit words and we used tape drives for storage since the 1.5MB hard drives were still too expensive.

Then again in 1977, Ken Olsen founder and CEO of the 2nd largest computer manufacture Digital Equipment Corp said, "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."

Why bother posting if you ain't going to help. I just installed a lot of games that are big and it has took up to much storage. I remember using old 3 1/2 floppy disk which by the sounds of it your used to using things that small ;) forums are meant to be here to help not just talk rubbish.

Thank you and Dont bother, I bet your like one of those people who think they know everything... type of person who gives directions when they Dont know where it is....

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Why bother posting if you ain't going to help. I just installed a lot of games that are big and it has took up to much storage. I remember using old 3 1/2 floppy disk which by the sounds of it your used to using things that small ;) forums are meant to be here to help not just talk rubbish.

Thank you and Dont bother, I bet your like one of those people who think they know everything... type of person who gives directions when they Dont know where it is....

Sorry I replied since I thought Eduardo06sp answered your question. I am just amazied by my N7 which I admit I don't know much about.

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are rooted, I would just use titanium backup. Non-rooted, not sure where they hide the save files.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I also forgot to mention that if you click the three squares at the corner, in Astro File Manager, you can see hidden files. I'm not sure if games will have hidden files (files beginning with a dot), but it doesn't hurt to try it.

uploadfromtaptalk1352179489388.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa