Recommend some good themes/ weather widgets?

bmwforme

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Any cool themes or widgets you guys would recommend?

and If anyone can identify this widget/app for weather, it'd be cool! thanks! excited to own this tablet, waiting for the iPad Mini but that price tag was a no go, nice community here too!

5ppno0.jpg

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
For a weather widget with a somewhat minimalist look, I use World Weather Clock Widget. It was free when I got it. I set up a home page full of them to see the time and weather in places where I have friends and relatives.

uploadfromtaptalk1352178069604.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7

bmwforme

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
okay this would be a superrrr stretch, but does anybody know the skin/font used in the image I posted? Bought the widget but can't find it, theres hundres so, its cool if you don't, which most likely will be the case.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
okay this would be a superrrr stretch, but does anybody know the skin/font used in the image I posted? Bought the widget but can't find it, theres hundres so, its cool if you don't, which most likely will be the case.
These are kind of close to your sample. They're widgets from the BeWeather app. They have six different configurations, and you can customize the look of each.
uploadfromtaptalk1352227199306.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon