I'm bored with my Nexus 7 - it's not new and shiny anymore...

ffosse

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
About all I do on it is check my email and use it as an ereader.

Part of the problem, I think, is that I just bought the new iPod Touch and have been spending more time on that.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
About all I do is troll forums looking for people to get mad at me because I say things with the sole intention of trying to get them mad.

Part of the problem, I think, is that I just don't have any real world friends and negative reactions from people on the internet are still be better than *no* reactions at all.

-Suntan

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Really? Are you really that bored that you're posting this on these hallowed forum boards? Maybe I should hang out with Suntan and develop my cynicism skills......

ffosse

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm going to sell it since I can't find a use for it - I can read books perfectly on the Touch.

A waste of ?160 but it should be worth something second-hand.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
AC account(Oct 2012) was created just for the purpose of creating a post to say that you are bored with Nexus and going to sell??

Good trolling. isheep

Faintestidea

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you should go over to the Apple forums and see what kind of boring fun you can have with the ipod. I'm sure some teen girls will show you the "cool" things to do on it since the almighty Android got to be too much for you...

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
even if this guy isn't trolling, how is going from android to iOS going to be less boring? there is no other OS out there that says Boring like iOS.

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Getting bored, it happens. I was all over my kindle fire when I first got it, then it just sat around and went back to using my laptop on the couch.

As to making a post about it, must be very bored.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Only email and ereading, huh? This is what I do on my Nexus 7:

1. Access my entire music library using Google Play Music, without being a slave to iTunes.

2. Easily access my calendar and documents using Google apps.

3. Play amazing games like Asphalt 7, GTA III, Angry Birds Space, etc. etc. etc.

4. Watch Youtube, Xfinity TV, and HBO Go on a screen that is better than the iPad Mini's.

5. Access the best medical programs like UpToDate and Medscape.

6. Have the opportunity to get a different app free every week on Amazon Appstore.

7. Have anywhere between $100 to $400 to save or spend after not buying an iPad Mini or Maxipad.

If you're bored with that, there might be something wrong with you, not the device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That's a bizarre product comparison. Funny, the total opposite happened to me--my ipod's collecting dust on a shelf :).

What more could you do with an ipad mini, let alone a puny ipod? If you give a monkey a tablet, you can't expect it to do much I suppose.

canesknights

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 7 has a smudge on the screen from where I swiped my finger earlier. I try to let it go and just enjoy the device, but every time it catches the light the wrong way, the smudge really stands out and I just hate it! I think I might sell it and try to get some money out of it, but let's be serious: who wants to buy a tablet with a smudge on the screen. I really never thought this would happen to me. :(

Coldar

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had a few Touch devices over the years (still own one actually) but now I've got a brand new (and shiny) Nexus 7 to hold my interest as well.
One can never have enough gadgets for business and/or pleasure.:p