I'm bored with my Nexus 7 - it's not new and shiny anymore...

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I too fell the opposite. I have an iPod touch and a Nexus 7 and my iPod touch is... untouched!
BTW, I've had my Nexus 7 for about two months and have never felt as bored as I've felt with my iPod touch. iOS is boring, the small screen is boring, in fact, almost everything is boring about it!
The only reason I might like it is because of the rear camera but I've got a real camera instead!

Sent from my Nexus 7

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You won't have any trouble finding a taker.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

BowtomePhil

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Best of all worlds for me.
My son has 2 ipod touches.
I have an iphone 4s
I bought an Ipad 2 and wife said "why do you want one of those?"
Now my wife and son fight for the ipad, I never get to use it.

I now have a nexus 7 for me, I use it mainly as an ereader so i get books in colour and a backlight. I also play chess on it.

What more do I need?

And the good thing is, it does so much more.

I like nexus and ipad etc

best of all worlds

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Sell it. Buy a different phone. Problem solved. Is this even a real thread? (I've had my SGS3 for almost 2 months now....still feels new to me....I must have a larger attention span)

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 45076

To be fair, the screen on the 5th Gen. Touch blows the Nexus 7 out of the water. It's that much better.

The Nexus 7 is gathering dust until I can find someone who wants it.

So sorry to hear that your suffering through use of an iPain product. Especially since 1 study shows that ios apps crash more often than Android apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

kpxstar9

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Android and iOS as a whole are both boring to me. Ergo, im excited for the new WP8 phones coming out. Something fresh to try

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MrDoug

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm going to sell it since I can't find a use for it - I can read books perfectly on the Touch.

A waste of ?160 but it should be worth something second-hand.
I just returned my Kindle Paperwhite and read now on Nexus7 with Kindle App.. 500% better.. just my 2 cents..
Doug

MrDoug

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Best of all worlds for me.
My son has 2 ipod touches.
I have an iphone 4s
I bought an Ipad 2 and wife said "why do you want one of those?"
Now my wife and son fight for the ipad, I never get to use it.

I now have a nexus 7 for me, I use it mainly as an ereader so i get books in colour and a backlight. I also play chess on it.

What more do I need?

And the good thing is, it does so much more.

I like nexus and ipad etc

best of all worlds
You need to take a Nap, and when you Wake Up.. take a long walk off a short Dock..
Doug

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 7 has a smudge on the screen from where I swiped my finger earlier. I try to let it go and just enjoy the device, but every time it catches the light the wrong way, the smudge really stands out and I just hate it! I think I might sell it and try to get some money out of it, but let's be serious: who wants to buy a tablet with a smudge on the screen. I really never thought this would happen to me. :(

Yes, the Nexus 7 has a major defect. Finger prints! Finger prints all over the screen! Why would someone sell such a POS? I've only had this thing a couple of months, but at this rate, by the ti......

Oh, wait. Wiped it off, it's OK now.

Never mind.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the Nexus 7 has a major defect. Finger prints! Finger prints all over the screen! Why would someone sell such a POS? I've only had this thing a couple of months, but at this rate, by the ti......

Never mind.

That's why I use a stylus. No prints ever and no wiping the screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

canesknights

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

Never mind.

Whoa! Wait just a minute! Wait! You're saying there's a way to remove the smudges from the screen? Do I have to be rooted to do this?

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
This is mind numbing. Your bored with it because you can only come up with 1 or 2 things to do with it? Why did you buy it? Now, because the new ipod has a higher rez screen, those same 2 things that you were doing before are now exciting? This is subjective but I feel compelled to say it, how is reading on an ipod with a smaller screen better? I did try reading on my ipod before it was retired to my drawer since I got the 7. It is just too small. Not to mention how much better games and videos are on a screen that is bigger than the palm of your hand. I think it is safe to say that it is your own fault your bored with it through your own close-mindedness (I may have made that word up). If that is indeed the case, maybe iOS is perfect for you since that's closed off too :)

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
hahah goog luck with that man. It's from Microsoft so atleast we can assume it's flawless and innovative /sarcasm.
Well anything Win7 or up needs 2GB RAM at least just to be able to function. And the new Win8 tabs have SSD drives, not SD drives. So the specs and benchmarks should look good, even though the screen is ugly