1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,699 Global Posts

Default Just picked up a Nexus 7

So, I've been rocking the original 4G XOOM since Feb of 2011 (release day) and the thing has been AWESOME!

My wife has been wanting to get a tablet for the house, and I don't use the XOOM all that much lately because it's a little too big to carry ALL the time (I have an ASUS Zenbook that lives in my breifcase) so I figured it was a good opportunity to snag a Nexus 7 for me and hand the XOOM down to the wife/kids :-)

So...any must have accessories or "tips and tricks" with the thing? I've been an Android user since the OG Droid so I'm really comfortable with the OS, but this is my first Nexus device. What I need to find, and fairly quickly, is a minimalist case that will cover the screen so I can toss it in the car/bag/etc...and not worry about it.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Just picked up a Nexus 7

I have this case for mine and really love it, it does not add much bulk to the Nexus and covers the screen. Mine came with a screen protector and OTG cable for $15.00 it was hard to beat.
    [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Blurex-Ultra-Slim-Multi-Angle-Premium-Protector/dp/B008D2POAS/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1352237062&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=blurex+nexus+7&tag=androidcentral00-20"]

Default Re: Just picked up a Nexus 7

I bought the black vegan case by devicewear. I actually love my Nexus but I really don't know what to do with it. I only had it for four days though and I love it. Guess I'll go download all my movies onto it

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm