Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Default Re: Resetting "Just Once/Always"??

Welcome to Android Central! Which app did you select to watch the video?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

I was changing my ringtone and accidently hit always. Now I cant download ringtones from my app and find them. I need to be able to have the option to choose. can anyone help

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Sheppard View Post
    I was changing my ringtone and accidently hit always. Now I cant download ringtones from my app and find them. I need to be able to have the option to choose. can anyone help
    If you know the app you chose go to Settings - Apps - (choose all and find that app) - once you click on the app look for where our says Default and you can clear default there to fix it..

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back

And if you don't know which app, then go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu (the 3 vertical dot button at the upper right), then Reset All App Preferences. This will clear all app defaults.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

help plz!! so i want to add a image from inside my FB messenger, and it gives me the option Dropbox, gallery whatever app u have there to pull up pics!! so i accidentally pressed always gallery, how do i UNDO this =/

thanks
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123