I suppose that this is a dumb question, but what is screen lift exactly? Can anyone post a picture of what it looks like?
I've seen so many threads about it, I'm wondering if my two units either one have that problem and I just don't know it. I've looked them over and don't see any problem with the screens on either one.
- 11-08-2012, 11:56 AM #2
Re: Screen lift?
Are you REALLY asking someone to help you find a potential flaw that you don't notice! So what happens if you then find it and it bothers you... Better off not worrying about it. I just don't get why people look so hard for a flaw!
- 11-08-2012, 12:08 PM #4
- 11-08-2012, 01:24 PM #6
- 11-08-2012, 02:34 PM #7
- 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM #8
- 11-08-2012, 03:46 PM #9
- By jonmall in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 20Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:01 AM
- By mephiska in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2012, 12:22 PM
- By ManBearPig618 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2012, 03:50 PM
- By mj0528 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:33 PM
- By Bigtuna00 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:43 PM