Screen lift?

plumberdv

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I suppose that this is a dumb question, but what is screen lift exactly? Can anyone post a picture of what it looks like?

I've seen so many threads about it, I'm wondering if my two units either one have that problem and I just don't know it. I've looked them over and don't see any problem with the screens on either one.

rkirmeier

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Are you REALLY asking someone to help you find a potential flaw that you don't notice! So what happens if you then find it and it bothers you... Better off not worrying about it. I just don't get why people look so hard for a flaw!

plumberdv

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Are you REALLY asking someone to help you find a potential flaw that you don't notice! So what happens if you then find it and it bothers you... Better off not worrying about it. I just don't get why people look so hard for a flaw!

Pal, I'm not looking to find a flaw, I'm simply asking what it looks like. No need for your sarcasm in my opinion.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I suppose that this is a dumb question, but what is screen lift exactly? Can anyone post a picture of what it looks like?

I've seen so many threads about it, I'm wondering if my two units either one have that problem and I just don't know it. I've looked them over and don't see any problem with the screens on either one.

If you don't see it, it doesn't exist.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Go to YouTube. Search "Nexus 7 screen lift".

Go to Google search. Search "Nexus 7 screen lift images". Click on the top result.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463