On the edge for the 32gb

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody try and convince me I do have a galaxy s3 and a pretty decent laptop not sure if I could use this... I was thinking maybe for tv shows or something or movies and classic gaming anybody loving the nexus 7 with an s3 and decent laptop? :)

The amazing galaxy s3 :D

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've got a laptop, gaming rig desktop and an S3, but I am still loving the Nexus 7, perfect device you can leave on the table and just instantly pick up an start using it. Coming on to 10 days and it's the best gadget purchase I've made.

Azwizzard

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S2, a 32gb N7, a Desktop computer and a ASUS 10" tablet (Wife's).

I had a netbook, but for 95% of what I used it for, a tablet worked just as good if not better. So I sold my netbook and don't really miss it.

I have my phone on me almost 100% of the time. I have my N7 on me or near me most of the time. The N7 is my go-to device for almost anything I do (Email, Facebook, News, etc).

I only use my phone for Texting, calling and when I am out and don't have the N7 near by.

I use my desktop for heavy use items (photos / etc) or when I will be on the internet for a long time.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm yeah it would save my phone battery if I did have the nexus 7 and been wanting to try jelly bean. Didn't see too many black Friday deals hoping to snag a gift card or something with the nexus 7 but I didn't see any deals.

The amazing galaxy s3 :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
RadioShack.com has a $10 gift card deal for purchases over $50 with free shipping, but unfortunately they're out of stock of the 32GB Nexus 7 right now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Good eye! I thought it was only $10 for any purchase over $50, rather than $10 for every $50 spent. That IS a good deal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

MarkFL88

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I agree with some of the other posts I have a Laptop, HTC Rezound, ASUS Transformer TF101, and Nexus 7 and my N7 is my most used device. I find the size perfect and the performance is just great, It is so easy to just pick it up and check my mail, browse the web or play the occasional game not to mention doing quick Skype calls and streaming Netflix it really is a do all device. My kids took over my Transformer and just love playing games on it and streaming Netflix. My poor Win7 laptop just sits on my end table and only gets used when I need to do some serious typing in MS Office. Can you tell I love my N7. :)

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It's a $10 coupon from Radio Shack that is only good for 30 days. And the catch is you can only use one coupon per purchase. So it's not like you will get $40 off the price of the N7 32gb,

Good eye! I thought it was only $10 for any purchase over $50, rather than $10 for every $50 spent. That IS a good deal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I use my N7 over my laptop for web browsing.

Easy to hold and move about with. Larger screen than S3 but not clunky like a 10" tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

T-BoneX

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I was in the same boat as the op. I have a 17 inch laptop and a 4.3 inch HTC Inspire 4G. I was in the market for a large screen phone since the phone display is a bit small. Then i realized that the N7 would give me what I wanted instead of a phone.

I use the N7 all the time now for surfing, shopping, etc. And with BT tether, I find I use my smartphone like a dumb phone. Laptop is used for homework and online banking only now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I bought a used 16gb and loved it. Had a chance to trade it plus cash for a Galaxy note 10.1 so I did it. The note 10.1 is really nice but I find myself not using the S-pen all that much. I'm not in school for note taking or a graphic artist so I just don't use it. So I'm selling that to repurchase a N7 32gb. Really debating on waiting for the N10 but I really loved the size of the N7. And I also own a GS3 but something about that 7in size, still small but a big screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie