Just got my first Android device -- Nexus 7 32GB

artful123

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much coming from a 100% Apple household, but I read so many great things about the N7 and frankly, I wasn't too impressed with the iPad Mini, but wanted a 7" tablet. For the money and the pocket-fitting size, the N7 just seemed like the right choice. I'm glad I made the purchase. Have been very impressed so far...albeit I've only had for a couple of hours.

UPDATE: Have been playing with my Nexus a lot in the last 48 hours. Movies, games, news apps, and web surfing. Have to say that I am very impressed. Its very responsive and the form factor is perfect. Does not take a backseat to an iPad experience at all. It has all the apps that I'm interested in.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Excellent choice. It's really quite impressive how much Google and Asus were able to cram into what could still be considered a budget device.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent choice. It's really quite impressive how much Google and Asus were able to cram into what could still be considered a budget device.

Yes, indeed. I was beginning to get jealous of the uncompetitive specifications the LG Nexus 4 offers, but then I realized it's $100 more than the Nexus 7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Guyzer

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
i cracked my bb playbook and was looking at getting a replacement. spotted the nexus 7 and figured it would give it a test run for a week. been two days and im loving it. very fast, responsive, i love the fact theres an app store with apps :( imma bb fanboy, but im happy im becoming more balanced and seeing what else is out there.

love the fact i can fit it into my suit pocket. why couldn't they do this with the playbook... figuring people would be using it for business.

I heard there was a $99 tablet coming for christmas season, im wondering if I should return this tablet and wait a few weeks, then buy it when the prices are reduced.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Android is the wave, ride the wave. Just got my 2nd N7 (a 32GB) to go with my 16GB. Will be setting up my 32 as my work machine now, just trying to decide if I want to keep the 16GB and use for testing and playing around with, or give it to my son in college. Got my wife a Galaxy Tab 7, she's not all that technical. Think I just wasted the money on hers it sits around mostly, but it's not the tab, it's her. Would be the same no matter which I got for her.