Purchased 32GB Nexus 7 - Was it new?
I purchased my Nexus 7 32GB from Office Depot.
I am wondering if my device was really new or not. When I opened the box it was sealed but the plastic had some crinkles in it and when I took off the plastic it had a smudge mark on the device. I am thinking whoever packaged the device didn't wipe it clean before putting it into the box.
The other issue is that my device isn't showing up under my account on the Google Play website under account and settings.
- 11-09-2012, 05:25 PM #2
- 11-09-2012, 05:32 PM #3
- 11-09-2012, 05:59 PM #4
- 6,532 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Purchased 32GB Nexus 7 - Was it new?
since it was sealed. it is new. Someone manually packs these things and would have screwed it up.
To appear in google play website. it takes some time. make sure internet is enabled and sync is enabled.
- By ffosse in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 39Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:57 AM
- By aarora610 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 21Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:12 PM
- By cdf3 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 10Last Post: 10-28-2012, 10:42 PM
- By SEAKevin in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:04 PM
- By dave9851 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 35Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:17 PM