- 11-11-2012, 08:45 AM #2
- 11-11-2012, 10:47 AM #3
- 11-11-2012, 11:19 AM #4
- 825 Posts
Re: How do I delete Google Now?
As far as I know, you can't delete it because it's built into the operating system. I think you would have to be rooted and maybe use an alternative ROM to do this. But this is like anything else - just keep using your N7 and you'll get used to swiping in the correct direction when unlocking, thereby bypassing Google Now. Or simply disable the lock screen.
Sent from my Nexus 7
- 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM #5
- By END in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: Today, 10:24 AM
- By anubis93611 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 25Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:14 AM
- By plifebryan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:56 PM
- By sabrewulf in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2010, 06:42 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2009, 01:05 AM