Headphone output volume low?

swg57

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy note 10.1 and like others it has very low volume on both speakers and headphones. Simply i could not hear anything if there was any background noise such as when travelling on a plane. An earlier response recommended downloading an app called XBMC which I have just done and it works perfectly. The sound is much louder and better quality. The link is here: Download | XBMC

Judygold

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem on the plane trying to watch a movie. I have headphones not ear buds.

After reading this thread, I installed the app "XBMC" in google play. When I use it to try to watch a MP4 movie, it says I need to purchase the Yatse Unlocker at $4.99 to activate XBMC. Is that legitimate? Is there another way to install XBMC on my Galaxy S5 tablet?

Jon Reese

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I was also having this problem so I grabbed my turtle beach gaming headset plugged the head phone jack in and plugged the usb into a otg cable and boom that worked

Zerrazoid

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I had this same issue with my G4. I downloaded an app called Speaker Booster. The icon is an orange circle with a white rectangular speaker on it, incase you can't find it. Seems to have done the trick! :)

MKRs

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
A solution i found in the site theinforoom blog worked out. I even went to the customer service center once. If its the error; hope yours get fixed soon.

SoundVolumeLover73

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
If you guys have an android device (you most likely do), just look for an app called "Volume Booster GOODEV". it boosts your device's maximum volume waaaaaaaay higher than you think, but the problem is that whenever you use an equalizer, it cannot work because the equalizers block it (i don't know why this happens). but if you want to try this app...
here is the google play link.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.goodev.volume.booster&hl=en&token=06CtrdQa
I use it because my volume on my phone is so low I can barely hear anything that comes out of my earbuds.

kygirlinoh

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else notice this and have a fix? On max volume its just moderately loud.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I fixed this issue on my new Samsung S8+. Go to settings then Bluetooth and click on the settings icon in the top right corner (three little dots) and click on Media Volume Sync and turn it on. You are welcome 😎

lea_m

May 11, 2017
Visit site
I had the same problem. Try to go to the equalizer settings on your phone and turn some things on and off. Sounds stupid but after I turned my music off and back on it worked a lot better

Esteban Garcia3

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
The problem is when you turn up the volume and you get the message ( loud music for prolonged periods of time can damage your ears) the LG takes the unauthorized liberty to decrease your volume! I went thru 5 sets of head phones while trying to convince LG the headset is not the problem, it's a built-in feature that never should've been built and installed on the cell phones, but they can't seem to understand that's. Giving up on using expensive headsets I went to the option of using a $1.99 set of earbuds that worked good for awhile, then one day, right before my eyes I saw the volume being turned down on the phone which also effected my earbuds.

Lee Kenshin

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
I have Sobu Pi-60 Stereo Headphone, it was very loud at my first max volume test (102dB) it was good at first but at last, the headphone volume getting lower and lower. First, maximum normal volume is 60dB, but in last the maximum normal volume is 43dB just putting it in red bar (using Samsung device) to hear it normaly... i tried to fix it but when i'm fixing it i accidentally broke the cable connecting from jack (left speaker) to right speaker, i gave up and buy another headphone..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12