Retrieve network login passkey

losl

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
A friend of mine wants to access my network, unfortunately i forgot the login security passkey. Is there away to retrieve the passkey from my N7 settings?

Thank you for your help, have a nice day !

BTW my N7 is NOT rooted !!

SLo

iHelpYouShy

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Im not sure, but I think you'd have to call your ISP to have them reset it from there.
The second option is going into your router settings try changing it in there.

anon(1024093)

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You can't see the password on all routers. It depends on how that manufacturer did things in the management software.

But at the very least, you should be able to change it (or add another and switch to it). The down side of changing it is that if you're like many of us you'll probably have to run around your house and re-log into the network on all your computers, phones, tablets, blu-ray players, toasters ...

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar on you web browser it will take you to the router where you can log in and find the network key

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Central Forums

jpash549

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar on you web browser it will take you to the router where you can log in and find the network key

When I use the above address I get my modem which is on cable. Using Fing (in Play Store) I get a lot of info with my router address being 192.168.101.0. Neither Google or Firefox will allow me to log in and Fing's settings don't seem to allow this. Don't know what I'm missing but you can't seem to recover the router password without being able to log in as administrator using default password on the computer with the router software to access router settings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
What is the make of the router, you can Google and get a guide to logging in and changing setting but once you are in you can find the pass key let me know if u have any trouble