bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well my brightness seems to be futtering more than usual. However the biggest issue that I just ran into was my N7 went blank and went straight to boot screen animation. The N7 continue to act as if I was turning on the device. This just happen once so after a couple hours from updating to 4.2.
jelly-bean-boot-screen.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Lionel666

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I get exactly the same problem as you with my brigthness since version 4.2. Plus, one of my apps does not work anymore (xbmc). It crashes.
Really disapointed. I think to downgrade my N7.

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The pull down shade seems to bounce back up when pulled down. You have to hit the quick setting fast before the shade closes sometimes. It may just be me... Only bug really

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Actually, the pulldown shade works better than before the update. Before, it would often bounce back up to close if you didn't pull it down all the way. Now, it'll pull down as far as your finger goes, but when you let go, it bounces up until it hits whatever information is there, then stops.

cyberspace

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I saw this somewhere else on the forums, but I'm also having an issue with not being able to download apps from, Google Play.

Please, comment. /////// I have included a picture, with error information.

* Update: {My deleting and reapplying my, Google account, resolved this.}

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-14-22-46-40.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-14-22-46-40.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
On the lock screen if you have multiple users and you pull down to unlock (to the bottom of the circle), it's cut off by the user icons.

The device seems to have more lag.

Firefox crashes a lot.

Google Play crashed on me a few times.

Smart cover doesn't always work anymore.

If you click in an input field to bring up a keyboard, then without typing anything hit the "back" button to try and back out, it acts very wonky (sometimes it won't do anything and you have to hit it 3-5 times, sometimes it freezes, sometimes it backs out but keeps the wrong icon - the keyboard "down" icon).

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it's mostly the icons in the dock that shrunk a bit.

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Bluetooth streaming is also broken, FYI. Noticed it in the android bugs list. They rewrote the bluetooth stack in 4.2 and apparently broke stuff in the process of fixing stuff :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781