Bluetooth Sketchy On 4.2

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Just my luck. I ordered a Monster Clarity HD Bluetooth speaker. I connected no problems and it sounded incredible. I played movies and they sounded even better than music. I see the 4.2 notice and update as fast as I can. After the update, I noticed Bluetooth is in and out even on local music. I think it's my Monster speaker so I test it with bluetooth phone speaker. Same problem. I looked on XDA Developers and it looks like a lot of people are having problem with Bluetooth. Siiiggghh, when will 4.2.1 come out. Is anyone else having problems with Bluetooth on 4.2?

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
There have been complaints on bluetooth being dog crap on 4.2. Join us on the "official" discussion and let those people know that we're tired of using "beta" products.

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39633

Sent from a tablet, using an app that I purchased from an app store that appends this signature below my post to make me look superior in social status to everyone else.

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
oh gads...and I was hoping they finally fixed Bluetooth 4.0 LE support so I can use my new BLE heart rate monitor that apparently works fine on the iphone and WP8 :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21