Did anyone here order the N7 with mobile data? Any ship notifications?

chartothel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order on November 13 at 11:44 EST and desperately hoping to receive a shipping notification e-mail. I'm in Toronto, Canada.

Google Wallet is still "pending", temporary authorization has already been placed on my credit card since I made the order, and Google Play gives a "shipping estimate" of November 15, 2012 (however, if I switch the language to "English - UK", it turns into a "delivery estimate" of November 15... weird).

It seems that nobody is talking about waiting for theirs, so I've had to prowl the Nexus 4 and 10 forums to get some idea of the shipping and delivery estimates.

My first time ordering a device from Google Play Store and am so far quite underwhelmed, to put it mildly.

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the 14th and the Play Store has a shipping estimate of the 16th. Wallet still says "pending" and my credit card also has a "pending" hold. Fingers crossed our delivery will go more smoothly than the N4!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

chartothel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can hardly find anyone talking about their N7 order lol. So all I've been doing is to check the N4 and N10 forums just to get an idea of what's happening. My order was supposed to ship by "end of day" today, but I STILL haven't received any shipping notifications. Meanwhile, a bunch of Canadian N4 customers just received their tracking numbers.

I'm starting to think that Google forgot about the N7 orders because we're such a small minority. :( Was really hoping to get it by Friday. I think that's all but a fantasy now. All I want is a stupid tracking number, at least.

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I am beginning to think that they are not going to ship my nexus 7 anytime soon. If I don,t get any update by the end of today I think I will just cancel and buy a mini iPad .

chartothel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Still no shipping confirmation. Still "pending" in Google Wallet. This is RIDICULOUS. The Nexus 7 has never been out of stock even once in the Canadian Google Play Store since Nov 13, so they don't have any "back order" type excuses. And even if it subsequently did go out of stock, my order was one of those that went through within minutes of the sale going live.

It's not the snafus that are p****ing me off. It's the total lack of communication and BS that Google feeds its customers. I might expect this from some no-name company in China that I'm buying off of from eBay, but Google?

isosunrise

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
My N73G ordered on the morning of 11/13 1130AM PST just got a UPS shipping notification today 11/16 8AM PST (I guess it is within the promise of shipping in 3-5 days as listed on their website on launch day).

awaitingthekingdom

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
UK Play store N7-3g order placed on Friday (23rd Nov) when it first became available after the fiasco that was Nov 13th. It said it will ship in 3-5 business days, order status now is 'Pending', and my account has been charged but no shipping email received.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084