Mupen64 with xbox wireless controller, left analog stick and d-pad not being read

mambamike

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Recently bought the otg cable and usb wireless receiver to use my xbox controller to play games. Super Nintendo games and playstation games work fine, all controls mapped accordingly. But with the mupen64 plus emulator, I'm able to map out the analog stick, A and B buttons, L and R buttons and Z to the controller but not the C-stick buttons. preferrably i'd like to map C-buttons to the left analog stick but the input menu doesn't seem to read the left analog or the D-pad of the xbox controller. Is this an emulator specific issue or an issue with the xbox controller specifically? Thanks for your time - any help would be appreciated : )

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried dead trigger with wireless pad but it wouldn't work at all, just kept spinning round like left was being held down. I did read that the wireless 360 pad doesn't work but don't take that as 100% confirmed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mambamike

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I also see in the mupen input settings you can change the input plugin if you choose. The default is libinput-sdl.so maybe a different plug might work, going to do some searching..