- 59 Posts
firefox crashes/closes after update on jelly bean,what happened?
2 days ago my nexus 7 updated it's jelly bean automaticalls..but everytime now when I open new tab in firefox,firefox gets closed or crushes.I know I didn't had that problem it the begininng when I bought tablet few days ago.anyone having same problem and what to do.
Don't tell me just to use other browser because I don't want to.
- 11-16-2012, 12:11 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 01:32 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: firefox crashes/closes after update on jelly bean,what happened?
Happens to me too, (got my nexus7 today). Often a page loads for a while and then just when the page seems to be done loading FF immediately goes "to background" (or does it crash?). I then click the "open recently used apps" on the menu and choose FF. The page then has to reload.
Update: The developer seen aware of this according to google play comments. Hope for a fix soon.
Last edited by neXus_seven; 11-16-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Update
- 11-16-2012, 10:03 PM #4
- 11-16-2012, 10:30 PM #5
- 11-17-2012, 08:21 AM #6
- By DILIG3NT in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 05:19 PM
- By lmuliolis in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:52 AM
- By mike772lr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:23 PM
- By Casen in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 15Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:46 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM