posted from my blah on my blah app

asterather

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why does everyone feel the need to end any post with a line or two about what device, app, and location they used to post the thread? seems kinda useless to me.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
The Android Central app defaults to including this signature line. Some people are either too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent or too useless or too drunk or too stoned to change it. Or they just like it. :eek::p:beer::thumbup::thumbdown::what::banghead::cool::D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I happen to like to my signature.

Sent from a tablet, using an app that I purchased from an app store that appends this signature below my post to make me look superior in social status to everyone else.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
^^
2B92U.png

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I blame Swifkey's prediction typing!

Sent from a tablet, using an app that I purchased from an app store that appends this signature below my post to make me look superior in social status to everyone else.

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
The Android Central app defaults to including this signature line. Some people are either too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent or too useless or too drunk or too stoned to change it. Or they just like it. :eek::p:beer::thumbup::thumbdown::what::banghead::cool::D

While some of us just think changing it is not worth the hassle.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Shutting it off is the first thing I do when loading Tapatalk. It's what I'm saying that's important, not that this particular post was sent from my Nexus 7 using the app.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't care if its on or off and why does it bother you guys so much. You guys are so anal get over it find something meaningful to complain about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
While some of us just think changing it is not worth the hassle.
Yup, that too. But I think that falls under the "too lazy" classification.

Personally, I fall under the "uh, I don't know, do I really need it? ... maybe not, but maybe someone is interested... but probably not... but it doesn't really hurt anyone (except the OP), so I guess I'll just leave it there... but maybe I should get rid of it anyway because it doesn't really add much and clutters the post, except at least those reading my post in the Nexus 7 forum will know that my response comes with some valid experience... but they probably don't really care or notice anyway, so maybe I should delete it... but, I don't know, I'm so confused now, I think I'll just think about it a little more and decide later" category.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums (maybe I should delete this tag line... or not... HELP ME!!!!!)

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Why does everyone feel the need to end any post with a line or two about what device, app, and location they used to post the thread? seems kinda useless to me.

Posted from Korea using my Nexus 7 on my Mabook Pro which I bought 3 years ago for lots of money, yet i'm using Chrome instead of Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12