- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can I transfer from tablet to nook
I'd like to download books from my library directly to my nexus 7 and transfer to my nook. I downloaded the overdrive and adobe reader apps which allow me to download from the library to the tablet. But I want to read on my nook. Is there a way to transfer without using a PC? Thanks in advance.
- 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM #2
Re: Can I transfer from tablet to nook
On the n7, overdrive is handling the drm. To move them from the n7 to the nook you would need to remove the drm first. I don't know if there are any tools for doing that on the n7 though.
- By JohannFu in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:43 AM
- By jordan8201 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 9Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:47 AM
- By ctychick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2010, 10:37 PM
- By pined-apple in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:46 PM
- By timshaw in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2010, 05:26 PM