- 02-06-2013, 06:19 PM #51
Re: List your 4.2 bugs here
Try wiping the cache partition following these instructions:
1. Reboot your tablet into the bootloader by turning it off, and then pushing the volume down + power buttons at the same time. Keep them down until you see the bootloader screen.
2. Then, use your volume buttons until you see Recovery displayed, and press the power button to select.
3. If you’re on a stock recovery, wait until you see the Android with the red exclamation point, and press volume up + power at the same time and keep them down until you see the Recovery menu.
4. Use the volume keys to select the option to clear your tablet’s cache, then press the power button to execute.
If this doesn't help, you should consider a factory reset, although this means reinstalling all of your apps.
- By Cory Streater in forum Member FavoritesReplies: 289Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Brett in forum Member FavoritesReplies: 105Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:44 PM
- By mchapman007 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:27 PM
- By sprint_fan in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2009, 08:58 AM
- By guitarevan07 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:40 PM