Live in Japan but Im American. Everything is being displayed in Japanese.
So the tablet itself is in all english because that is what I have the language set to, but everything in google play and/or external apps is in japanese and google play is displaying the prices in yen. I am pretty sure its basing the google play store off of my gps location, however if I turn off all gps and positining servies its still in japanese. How can I force it to be all american?
- 11-17-2012, 10:17 PM #2
- 11-18-2012, 03:56 AM #4
- 525 Posts
Re: Live in Japan but Im American. Everything is being displayed in Japanese.
Google Play has a Language settings drop-down widget in the Black Bar at the right bottom of the Play screen. It's there on ALL the screens within Play that I looked at. No idea if that will change the prices
but the text changes.
Have no idea what OTHER places you mean
- 11-18-2012, 03:57 AM #5
- 11-18-2012, 07:01 AM #7
- 11-18-2012, 11:20 AM #8
- 11-19-2012, 01:14 AM #9
- 11-19-2012, 01:15 AM #10
- By GoTTi in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 28Last Post: 11-01-2013, 10:06 AM
- By af250xxl in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2012, 02:04 PM
- By zippyze in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 71Last Post: 06-02-2011, 12:13 PM
- By TMH478 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:10 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:14 PM