Google, like really, when will we get some type of Mirror Cast or Video out option?

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I know, the Nexus 7 is a personal media consumer device that competes with the Kindle Fire, but there is no excuse as to why there is currently no way to output video on this awesome tablet. My sons Nabi2 has HDMI an SD Card slot for $200. We have the specs for some type of Video out options , so what's the problem?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

emul8ter25

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
How many times is a thread like this going to be posted?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I guess because google / Asus screwed up and its a feature people want and should have been there?

I will be jumping from the Nexus 7 as soon as a 7" tablet comes along that can match the Nexus on quality and has a video out. As long as it has jelly bean, I dont care about getting updates like I used to. I've been burned by that as well. My Nexus 7 has a lot of the bugs with 4.2 and the battery life is now absolutely horrible.

bas.androiddev

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
This Nexus 7 is my first tablet, not counting the iPad I bought for my wife. I absolutely love it and it has shown me exactly what I've been missing, and it has also shown me the features that it does not support (aka Miracast etc) that I will make sure exist in my next tablet. This Nexus 7 was priced just right to get me to bite and see what it was all about. Now that I know, I want something more that this tablet does not provide.

As soon as I know what that next tablet is, this N7 will be demoted to the kids tablet ;)

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Just wait. The developers community will find a way to get it from the nexus 4 to our devices. It's just a matter of time they always pill through

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1