Google store films question.

theguru74

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi I have a question about renting films on google store.
When it says 30 days to watch film do I need a wireless network to watch it or can I rent the film then watch it anytime and anywhere over the 30 days without being on a wireless network?

JimboDeany

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
You can download it and watch it offline also. You have 30 days to start watching and then once started you have two days to finish and then it deletes itself.

theguru74

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You can download it and watch it offline also. You have 30 days to start watching and then once started you have two days to finish and then it deletes itself.

Thanks that was the deciding factor for me I can buy or rent at home and then watch at work, we are getting wifi at work soon as well so even better, as a result I have in my lap a new nexus 7 32gb tablet and its looking good....

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks that was the deciding factor for me I can buy or rent at home and then watch at work, we are getting wifi at work soon as well so even better, as a result I have in my lap a new nexus 7 32gb tablet and its looking good....

So wait you can watch tv and movies while at work - lol

Must be nice!

JimboDeany

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Same for me. The main thing that I wanted to do with my nexus was to play games and watch movies while commuting/travelling. I use a combination of the Google Play store and Ultraviolet via Flixster and that seems to suit my needs. Can't wait for BBC iPlayer to update early next year so that I can download BBC content as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles