Google play Music

Driedwhatever

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
How do you get access to your uploaded tracks ??
I installed the app on my laptop and uploaded some songs, all went well except I cannot see them on either my phone or Nexus 7,

I selected 'all songs' and refreshed a few times but nothing...

tips anyone?

azhagan

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
How do you get access to your uploaded tracks ??
I installed the app on my laptop and uploaded some songs, all went well except I cannot see them on either my phone or Nexus 7,

I selected 'all songs' and refreshed a few times but nothing...

tips anyone?

Are you using the Play Music application? If you are, you will be signing in with your Google account with the music, and that will stream it to your device, with the option of storing on your device as well.

Driedwhatever

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
ffs
I've uploaded 158 songs from my laptop and only SEVEN are showing on my Nexus 7, wifi is on, all music is selected, google account is signed in on laptop and Nexus

why is nothing ever straight forward??

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Can you see those songs when logged in via your laptop, or is it just on your N7 where they don't appear? If it's on both, then sometimes it takes a few minutes for everything to show up on the Google servers.

Driedwhatever

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Can you see those songs when logged in via your laptop, or is it just on your N7 where they don't appear? If it's on both, then sometimes it takes a few minutes for everything to show up on the Google servers.
Yes all 158 are available to stream on the laptop from the chrome browser...yet only seven songs from the Nexus

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Things to try:
* Go to the Settings menu in the Google Music app, and tap the "Refresh" option.
* In the upper left corner of the app, make sure that you have it set to "All Music" in the drop down menu, not "On Device Only".
* Make sure you are connected with the correct Google account (in the Google Music app settings).
* Clear the cache (from the Nexus 7 settings menu).
* Reboot the N7.

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Things to try:
* Go to the Settings menu in the Google Music app, and tap the "Refresh" option.
* In the upper left corner of the app, make sure that you have it set to "All Music" in the drop down menu, not "On Device Only".
* Make sure you are connected with the correct Google account (in the Google Music app settings).
* Reboot the N7.

That is great advice

Driedwhatever

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Things to try:
* Reboot the N7.

Thanks I've tried all that but still no joy..

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you have Sync checked for the Google Music app:

* Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
* Then under Accounts, tap the account name that you use (if you only have one account, that will be the only one available).
* A new menu will appear. Scroll down to Google Play Music and make sure the box is checked, which allows for sync.

Driedwhatever

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you have Sync checked for the Google Music app:

* Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
* Then under Accounts, tap the account name that you use (if you only have one account, that will be the only one available).
* A new menu will appear. Scroll down to Google Play Music and make sure the box is checked, which allows for sync.

That was it!!! why didnt I think of that!? Thanks :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance