Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: HELP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeJob View Post
    Lag and slowness is back on my N7 '12, sometimes undocking or tapping the power button, the screen doesn't come alive for several seconds. Like 10-15 seconds. I find that holding the power button for more than 10 seconds (but less than 30 seconds), the screen finally comes alive.

I'm disappointed that these just don't keep working as lively as they did under JB on release ... I'm watching the prices on 2013 N7s. Pffft.
    There is a solution to this. You can wipe the flash memory completely and re install stock android. (this requires a bit of knowledge) Note that resetting the device to factory settings will not help.

The other easier method can be found here: Do you have a laggy Nexus 7? Here's the solution. Cyanogenmod is stock android with some of the 'bloat' removed and advanced options enabled. And the installer does EVERYTHING for you. So anyone can install it without having to worry about rooting the device.
    You can do this and keep using your 2012 N7 without dropping money on the 2013 version.

Default Re: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

My Tablet will not turn on it, on Monday it got really hot and white lines came across the screen can someone Help me get it working again please Thank you i really need it i only had it for christmas thank you so much

I have the slimiar Tablet and mine got hot on Monday and lines came across the screen now it will not turn on i put it on charge the light red comes on but it does not turn on i am soooo worried

Shall I Try To Put It On Tomorrow Because It Might Be That The Tablet Needs Rest

I just had my Nexus 7 2012 AND my Acer Iconia A500 go off with not being able to turn back on at the same time. Pretty coincidental. I'm beginning to wonder if it's app related. Anyone else suspect a particular app or anything?

mine is a Digital2 S/N is G751GMZ1306 it was working fine up till like last week it goes to the screen where it says Digital 2 when its getting rdy to turn on and then jus stays on that iv trouble shot it iv hit the reset button iv held the power button in iv tryed letting it die completely before charging it nothing seems to work

Talking Re: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

My tablet won't power on so I searched on the net on what to do and I found this thread. I pressed the power on button for 10 seconds and nothing, so I pressed the power on together with the volume button and was so surprised and happy that it went on!!! Thanks to this thread.

I was finally able to get my Nexus 7 2012 going by holding the power and one of the volume keys but it was a lot longer than 10 seconds. More like a couple of minutes,

No luck with the Acer Iconia A500 yet though. After doing so more reading, I decided to try ordering another charger to see if that will work. I haven't received it yet but the charger seemed to be the fix for some people on this tab. We'll see I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Green android is a virus.

mine is an android tablet i keep trying and it just keeps saying android and not loading i tried turning it off but it just keeps loading i plugged the charger in to.

Tablet.turns on to a blue screen thats it was on oovoo turn it off try to turn back,on and it was a blue screen wont go futher

Default Re: Nexus 7: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by masseurca View Post
    Hold the power button for 10 seconds next time to reboot it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masseurca View Post
    Hold the power button for 10 seconds next time to reboot it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Yes u r the best I worked! !!

hi just did now. And it's helpful. thank you!

Post Re: Nexus 7: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

why flashing the my ipad

Tablet won't turn on - i changed the batry and press 20sec for reset HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazel Ann Diaz View Post
    why flashing the my ipad
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you really have an iPad? If so, go to the iMore forums. iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Phalore View Post
    Tablet won't turn on - i changed the batry and press 20sec for reset HELP!
    Welcome to Android Central! It may be something else besides the battery. The motherboard might have failed.

so my nexus7 tablet wont turn on for me even tho its fully chargerd and i even hld the button down for 60 seconds like my dad told me to and the first 4 days i had it, it was working fine but now it wont even tell me if its charging

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia Dumoulin View Post
    so my nexus7 tablet wont turn on for me even tho its fully chargerd and i even hld the button down for 60 seconds like my dad told me to and the first 4 days i had it, it was working fine but now it wont even tell me if its charging
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you looked through this thread, and have you tried the various suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaichica1 View Post
    Have you tried holding down the power switch until the screen comes on? You might have to hold it down for up to a minute.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums

Wow your nice, buy a new one?? not everybody has there hands in daddys pocket. poor girl is asking for help, and you had to be that jerk with retard comment. you buy her one!
    im pissed off about my tablet just going black screen for no reason and no-one has an answer???

im pissed off about my tablet just going black screen for no reason and no-one has an answer???

do u have any other suggestions please?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456