Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Default Re: Best combination : Nexus 7 as tablet and iphone OR ipad mini as tablet and Android phone ?

Android phone and ipad

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Default Re: Best combination : Nexus 7 as tablet and iphone OR ipad mini as tablet and Android phone ?

I have a nexus 7,gs3 and an ipod touch

Each serves its own purpose, only reason I keep the ipod is because iTunes destroys Google Music

Ios bores me, just my opinion, but the actual ipod device is cool

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
    ladyc0524 likes this.

Default Best combination : Nexus 7 as tablet and iphone OR ipad mini as tablet and Android phone ?

Same here..IPad 2 and android phone (GS3)..I've gotten so used to my phone that I just tried to swype on my ipad..lol

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Hi guys,

Firstly, sorry for upping a long ago thread. But I have an idea that is related to the discussion and hope I can get your feedback.

I am a dual platform guy. I use a Samsung S4 mini (never liked big phones) and the newest iPad Mini Retina. I use my iPad mainly for all the variation of wonderful apps that feel better on iOS. The phone well is just a phone. (messaging, calling, emails). On weekends, on short walks, I take only my iPad out.

But as a dual platform guy, I started to miss my Phone calls and messages when I am on my iPad. I like to keep my phone plugged in charging because Android phones have worse battery life somehow.

So I had an idea to copy my Android Notifications to my iPad. I am in the ideas stage so if you have the small problem as me, would you like to sign up for the beta?

Copy Droid on Strikingly
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12