New 32g does that mean it's automatically 3G as well??

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Brand new here, have been reading the boards for a couple of weeks now.

Backstory:

I bought my wife the Nexus 7 in August to replace her laptop, she likes it, but she is an Apple user (Gasp! I know) and really misses her iPhone/ipod sooooo a co-worker sold me his iPad for a great price and I decided I was going to give it to her for Christmas then I would take her 16G Nexus.

After seeing how the price of the 32g is about the same price for her 16G I decided I would just get one for myself, still give her the iPad and MAYBE give the boy the 16g, but not sure about that final issue yet.

I just placed my order for my 32g on Thanksgiving and it should be here on Wed or Thursday....so here comes the question does the 32g come equipped with 3G or is there something else still coming down the pipeline?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have been searching and I really cannot find a crystal clear answer.

Thanks for reading and I hope to be able to participate more in the future.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
There are two versions. One version is Wi-Fi only and the other version is "3G". If you paid $249, then you have the Wi-Fi version. If you paid $299, then you have the HSPA+ (3G) version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12