- 11-26-2012, 10:00 PM #2
- 7,057 Posts
Re: Nexus 7, no backlight?
What happens if you shine a flashlight directly into the light sensor? I've read a few posts from people who had a glitchy light sensor, and whose screens were pretty dark while set on automatic brightness. Shining a light on the sensor seemed to get the system working again.
- 11-27-2012, 12:44 AM #4
- By webb3201 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2012, 03:53 PM
- By jbomb11 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2012, 10:03 AM
- By roccom33 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:29 AM
- By breakingthejail in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2011, 05:34 PM
- By turinreza in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:32 PM