- 11-27-2012, 11:20 AM #2
- 77 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
"can't connect" could mean a lot of things.
If you connect your N7 to your PC with the USB cable it should show up in Winderz Explorer. I think the N7 has to be unlocked to do anything with it, but I'm not sure.
What part of that isn't working for you?
- By alextodd16 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2013, 08:52 AM
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:21 AM
- By sirmichael in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:49 PM
- By hjkjhjk in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:42 PM
- By cward0625 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 01:11 PM