- 2 Posts
N7 smart screen does not work after adding screen protector
I got the Blurex slim folio tablet nexus 7 case. It is a smart cover. Before I put on the screen protector, the magnet unlock worked. After I put it on, it did not. The product came with a screen protector. I tested both the N7 and the case magnets with a paperclip, they seem to match up. Is the screen protector my problem, or is there some way to fix this?
EDIT: I used a card with a magnetic strip to smooth out the bubbles. Could this have somehow messed with the magnet?
- 11-28-2012, 03:13 AM #2
- 438 Posts
Re: N7 smart screen does not work after adding screen protector
- By orchidtoo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2013, 10:25 AM
- By jstkiddn in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2011, 10:06 PM
- By striders in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2011, 04:46 PM
- By green in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
- By jrickman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 01:11 PM