My N7 does not start
I just received my nexus 7 yesterday. It was so great.
But in the morning, it was said that there was a system upgrade, to android 4.1.2 so I installed it.
Then my device restarted but it stopped at nexus logo screen.
I also tried to restart it but it stucked there.
Can someone help me please?
Thanks a lot
- 11-28-2012, 01:53 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 02:14 AM #4
- 11-28-2012, 02:16 AM #5
- 11-28-2012, 03:05 AM #7
- 826 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: My N7 does not start
Do a hard reset. Lots of posts on this forum, videos on YouTube, and articles on the web about how to do this. A little bit of Googling and you'll be there in no time. This isn't a guarantee this will fix the issue, but it's a good place to start.
- By ajbrickyard in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:51 AM
- By biggerdjam in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:56 PM
- By phikai in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:35 AM
- By kheeder in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:28 AM
- By Shinwei in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM