Games on Nexus 7

Trey Foscue

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering about playing games on the Nexus 7. Can you play the PC version of Minecraft on the Nexus 7? Also, does the Nexus 7 have Java and/or Flash on its browser? Thank you for all imput.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
There is a Minecraft Pocket Edition on the Google Play Store. And Jelly Bean 4.2 uses HTML 5 coding instead of Flash, which has been discontinued for the most part.

Motorola Photon 4G

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering about playing games on the Nexus 7. Can you play the PC version of Minecraft on the Nexus 7? Also, does the Nexus 7 have Java and/or Flash on its browser? Thank you for all imput.

PC version of Minecraft ? No, I am not aware of a windows emulator / virtual machine but it is possible one exists
MS-DOS games ? Yes, DOSbox app can be run on Android (your DOS game may or may not work properly)
Java ? Yes, various versions of Java run under Android OS
Flash ? Yes, an obsolete version of flash can be downloaded and the app sideloaded into FireFox or Dolphin browsers....see pinned threads up top for more info

You are aware that the Nexus 7 runs a version of Linux operating system called Android (version 4.2.1 codename = Jelly Bean) ?

edit:
Wow !! Not only a Pocket Edition, the whole ecosystem of apps with it ....crafting guide, PocketNav, Minecraft Guide, etc
YES<, there are several windows emulator .... 3 stars- hmm another ...Limbo PC Emulator --- give it a try and let us know

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair