Smudges showing strange lines on bezel
Kind of an oddity here. I've searched around to no avail. I just picked up my Nexus7 on Monday. Noticed that these strange lines reveal themselves when I smudge the bezel. It's only on the left hand side of the tablet... some of the lines even extend out past the bezel.... Possible that the glass is separating? Cant see these when I wipe the glass with a cloth though.
Any ideas? I'm at work at the moment... maybe I just need to use a bit of cleaner and see what happens....
Thanks in advance!
- 11-28-2012, 07:52 PM #2
- 11-28-2012, 09:25 PM #5
- 11-28-2012, 10:04 PM #6
Re: Smudges showing strange lines on bezel
That does look weird. Since it's on the left side of the screen (in portrait orientation), and since that's the side where the screen lift problem seems to be confined to, I agree with exchanging it.
- By KillerQ in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2011, 03:47 PM
- By edbtzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:46 AM
- By DerekHall in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2010, 11:05 AM
- By brownpm85 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:10 PM
- By Scott4551 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:09 PM