- 11 Posts
Ok so i got my New Nexus 7 32gb and it updated to 4.2.1 as soon as i powered it up and connected it to my wireless...
I am missing the calendar widget. the only calendar widget i have is for google calendar.
I really want the default calendar that shows me the whole month that i have on my phone, and from what i am reading it was originally part of the nexus 7, just wondering if it was removed or if for some reason i am missing something obvious and dont have it.
I could download any ordinary app from the store but why do that if i should have something already for free...
- 11-29-2012, 08:42 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 09:23 PM #3
- 825 Posts
Re: Calendar widget
I don't recall anything but the Calendar widget since I've owned my Nexus 7 starting in July. This shows my Google calendar, as well as other calendars that I sync with it. There are, of course, plenty of calendar widgets from which to choose in the Play Store, many for free.
- 11-29-2012, 11:10 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 11:52 PM #5
- 12-08-2012, 11:49 PM #7
- 12-08-2012, 11:56 PM #8
Re: Calendar widget
Any calendar widgets, or any widgets in general? The stock Gmail widget can be expanded to fit the whole page. To do so, first place the widget on the homescreen. Then, while you can still see the border around the widget, drag the borders out to expand the widget to full screen. If you don't see the border, long press the widget while it's on the homescreen until you see the border appear, then adjust.
For calendar widgets, refer to the above posts.
- 12-09-2012, 03:15 AM #9
- By auntbeard in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:41 PM
- By kjparfekt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:33 PM
- By Roy Aguilera in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:15 PM
- By arcane#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:20 PM
- By Ukyo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2009, 03:01 PM