Calendar widget

Flukster

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok so i got my New Nexus 7 32gb and it updated to 4.2.1 as soon as i powered it up and connected it to my wireless...
I am missing the calendar widget. the only calendar widget i have is for google calendar.

I really want the default calendar that shows me the whole month that i have on my phone, and from what i am reading it was originally part of the nexus 7, just wondering if it was removed or if for some reason i am missing something obvious and dont have it.

I could download any ordinary app from the store but why do that if i should have something already for free...

balus3u

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
you can try android pro widget and zooper widget. I understand you are looking for the stock widget but don't have much to add to that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't recall anything but the Calendar widget since I've owned my Nexus 7 starting in July. This shows my Google calendar, as well as other calendars that I sync with it. There are, of course, plenty of calendar widgets from which to choose in the Play Store, many for free.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The stock Calendar widget is pretty poor, and doesn't give you the option for a month view. The Nexus 7 never came with any other calendar widget.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Any calendar widgets, or any widgets in general? The stock Gmail widget can be expanded to fit the whole page. To do so, first place the widget on the homescreen. Then, while you can still see the border around the widget, drag the borders out to expand the widget to full screen. If you don't see the border, long press the widget while it's on the homescreen until you see the border appear, then adjust.

For calendar widgets, refer to the above posts.

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I dont know why I wasnt specific...I meant to say a calendar widget that will up the whole screen on one of my homepages

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I dont know why I wasnt specific...I meant to say a calendar widget that will fill the whole screen on one of my homepages

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton