- 434 Posts
- CM 9.1
Is there a Bluetooth fix?
I have heard of Bluetooth problems with the N7 but haven't really experienced any since I don't really use our often.
Well I just bought a Bluetooth headset along with a Bluetooth speaker and hooked my Nexus up to it and it was stuttering and lagging really badly. So I then searched for android 4.2.1 and apparently that comes with a Bluetooth fix. So I flashed 4.2.1 in CWM but I'm still getting the lame Bluetooth problems..
Is anyone else still getting these problems? I thought this update was supposed to fix that? Is there a fix for this?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-30-2012, 09:58 AM #2
- 11-30-2012, 01:42 PM #3
- 12-25-2012, 08:19 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Is there a Bluetooth fix?
Hi I'm new to the site and nexus 7. I got one today and have been trying in vain to send things to it over Bluetooth, music for example. I can pair with my phone (where the music is) but after trying to send files and getting to 20% it just stops. I've joined here to try find a fix? I think i updated to 4.2.1 upon booting 1st time but hear that bt wasn't fixed but joystick support added, so is there another east way to get my music off my galaxy ace plus onto n7 wirelessly?
So glad i found android central because I'm stuck. Merry Christmas s and ty in advance.
- 12-25-2012, 09:10 PM #5
- By rickap7 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2010, 07:10 PM
- By tbdbuckeyeitl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2010, 06:20 PM
- By 66racer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:40 AM
- By firstbeat in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:44 PM
- By skilletrx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 01:53 PM