Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM 9.1

Default Is there a Bluetooth fix?

I have heard of Bluetooth problems with the N7 but haven't really experienced any since I don't really use our often.

Well I just bought a Bluetooth headset along with a Bluetooth speaker and hooked my Nexus up to it and it was stuttering and lagging really badly. So I then searched for android 4.2.1 and apparently that comes with a Bluetooth fix. So I flashed 4.2.1 in CWM but I'm still getting the lame Bluetooth problems..

Is anyone else still getting these problems? I thought this update was supposed to fix that? Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Is there a Bluetooth fix?

If you look at the source commits for 4.2.1, the bt stuff just relates to adding support for joysticks or something...nothing to do with fixing the bt problems in 4.2.

I was having Bluetooth problems with my Monster HD Clarity and I rebooted and it seemed to help. By the way, I had very few bluetooth problems before 4.2.

Hi I'm new to the site and nexus 7. I got one today and have been trying in vain to send things to it over Bluetooth, music for example. I can pair with my phone (where the music is) but after trying to send files and getting to 20% it just stops. I've joined here to try find a fix? I think i updated to 4.2.1 upon booting 1st time but hear that bt wasn't fixed but joystick support added, so is there another east way to get my music off my galaxy ace plus onto n7 wirelessly?
    So glad i found android central because I'm stuck. Merry Christmas s and ty in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Smith View Post
    I have heard of Bluetooth problems with the N7 but haven't really experienced any since I don't really use our often.

Well I just bought a Bluetooth headset along with a Bluetooth speaker and hooked my Nexus up to it and it was stuttering and lagging really badly. So I then searched for android 4.2.1 and apparently that comes with a Bluetooth fix. So I flashed 4.2.1 in CWM but I'm still getting the lame Bluetooth problems..

Is anyone else still getting these problems? I thought this update was supposed to fix that? Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Using google play I experience the bt issues but I started using a different app and those bt experiences went away for me.