Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: If you use the cloud for Music --which one?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Google Cloud

27 79.41%
  • Amazon Cloud

5 14.71%
  • Drop Box

3 8.82%
  • Other

2 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Default Re: Music Management: Amazon Mp3 or Google Music or Convert&Copy over from PC?

Quote Originally Posted by dedduck0121 View Post
    I really just started using it religiously, but Google Music has my vote. Have all my music synced to that and havent touched my ipod in months.

Have had some problems syncing some of my albums I bought on itunes though...might need to contact google to see what they can do to help. Other then that, I love it.
    Make sure ur itunes music is in tha rite format. U kno how apple likes to b sooooo damn different. Tha music might b in tha ".m4a" format. It needs to b in mp3

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Music Management: Amazon Mp3 or Google Music or Convert&Copy over from PC?

I was able to upload my entire iTunes catalog into Google Music, and they're all AAC (m4a).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Well I am back to say that I am in love with Google Music. It is what that crappy bloated Itunes should have been.
    I have only loaded a fraction of my music (about 6000 songs), but I have uploaded enough to know that this is music management
    the way it should be.

I have been listening to stuff that I almost forgot was in my collection while at work these past two weeks: this was a welcome change from Pandora and Sirius (that seemed to be getting somewhat stale).

I did two major uploads overnight and had no issues (knock wood).

Yesterday I noticed that Google made two "Music Mixes" for me of my tunes. One I liked and saved as a Playlist. The other not so much.
    This was quite a surprise.

Will check in again as I get more experience with GM.

Thanks to all for your input..
    Proud Member of #TeamAndroid!
    B. Diddy and MJKearney like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SonDan View Post
    Well I am back to say that I am in love with Google Music. It is what that crappy bloated Itunes should have been.
    I have only loaded a fraction of my music (about 6000 songs), but I have uploaded enough to know that this is music management
    the way it should be.

I have been listening to stuff that I almost forgot was in my collection while at work these past two weeks: this was a welcome change from Pandora and Sirius (that seemed to be getting somewhat stale).

I did two major uploads overnight and had no issues (knock wood).

Yesterday I noticed that Google made two "Music Mixes" for me of my tunes. One I liked and saved as a Playlist. The other not so much.
    This was quite a surprise.

Will check in again as I get more experience with GM.

6,000 songs! That's pretty good, maybe I should look into GM as well.......I couldn't use it work, but if on vacation would be nice......I have 3,000 cd's (that you can actually hold) and over 95k files on my computer, even if just moving the music to the N7 for security reasons (I did just get a brand new 2T hard drive though)

Thanks to all for your input..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12