can't connect nyko playpad since update

brutalpanther

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I can no longer connect play pad controller since 4.2.1 update.It will pair but won't connect.I have paired and then unpaired several times.Bluetooth always pairs but never connects controller.I thought the last update was put out to fix this and a few other bugs,from the 4.2 update.Any ideas,because Google is impossible to contact.

GhanaAllDay

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. I even did a "factory data reset" on my N7. After that it worked for about 5 days and now its misbehaving again... Its total B.S. i should have listened to the reviews. smh.

agent623

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
As long as you are shaking head at Google. Google completely screwed up Bluetooth on 4.2. That's why you can't use wiimotes, gamepad, etc. If you flash nexus 7 back to 4.1 everything works again. I had no intention of having to spend hours trying to get nexus back to 4.1, but that's where my nexus will stay until they fix all of these issues.

Haden Snow

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I know it's so annoying I try to play my favorite games and the controller just stops working ! I hope Google will update 0.4.1 soon. : (

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
The Play-Pad app, Playground is just glitchy.
Even if it says it has touch-mapping, it just do sent function the way you want it too.
Its a good controller, weakened by its horrid-software.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums