Lending my N7 how to delete my accounts?
Hello all, I am going to be loaning my Nexus 7 out for about a month, I don't want my G Mail and yahoo email accounts on there. Should I just do a factory reset, and let the person I'm loaning it to sign into the N7 with their own accounts? I can't think of any better way.
- 12-03-2012, 06:45 PM #2
- 12-03-2012, 07:09 PM #3
- 416 Posts
- it changes so much
Re: Lending my N7 how to delete my accounts?
It would be a lot sweeter if you had a custom recovery and made A nandroid backup and then pushed that to your pc or phone first do your tablet could be right where you left off when you got it back!
Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
- By Neb213 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-2016, 01:54 PM
- By kaivorb in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:43 PM
- By spatterfree in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2011, 10:23 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:58 AM
- By SmokeCrawler in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:08 PM